INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (E-POSTERS) (Deadline by 31st October, 2018).
Please follow these instructions carefully:
1. The abstract be written in English language and must not exceed 300 words.
2. Use Font “Times New Roman” with font size 12 points.
3. Please use *.doc or .docx files only.
4. Title must be in Bold Letters and should be short and concise.
5. The name of authors should appear immediately below the title along with the degrees. The name of institution, city and country should be given immediately following the authors, on a different line.
6. Abstracts should be structured under the following heads:
For Original Articles
b. Material and Methods
For Case reports
b. Case description
5. Do not state “The results will be discussed”
6. Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears in the text. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences. .
7. Send a soft copy to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail to (email@example.com) on or before 31st October, 2018.
8. In e-mail correspondence, please mention 'Abstract' in the subject line. Abstracts will be reviewed and rated by scientific committee prior to final decision on acceptance. Decision on your submission will be informed by 15th November, 2018.
NB: Three best posters would be awarded during the valedictory function.